Skip to content

What if I have a problem with a registrant of the College?

If you believe a registrant of the College — or a registrant of any other regulator under the Professional Governance Act — has contravened the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, you should submit a complaint to the College by completing and submitting the complaint form.  

Print Friendly, PDF & Email